Workplace Experience Manager
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Operations: Define and develop processes, train and mentor the Workplace Experience Coordinator (WEC) and Workplace Experience Specialist (WES), and initiate change when necessary. Oversee the team’s day-to-day responsibilities providing feedback and encouragement, as needed.
- Support services: Build relationships with outside vendors and serve as the point person in company event planning, management and execution. Inspire and assist teammates to be proactive and creative with event planning ideas and implementation.
- Vendor Management: Guide WEC and WES in all aspects of vendor selection and management. Act as the key consultant in identifying a need for a vendor change; researching new vendors, presenting options and executing a smooth transition of a new vendor/service.
- Space Management: Collaboratively work and partner with regional Real Estate & Workplace Experience team to improve efficiency and provide support in local renovation and relocation projects. Assist in space planning (moves, adds, changes) for existing space and desk utilization reporting.
- Financials: Work closely with all members of the Real Estate and Workplace Experience team on financial management. Accurately track expenses, work closely with accounts payable on PO requisitions and invoice approvals.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, facilities management, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Workplace Experience or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; knows and grasps s the power of appropriate communication.
- Attention to detail; ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Customer service skills; patient, attentive, knowledgeable, positive, and ability to read your audience.
- Project Management: Must possess leadership, management and oversight of projects, contracts and construction.
- Technology: Must be familiar with facility management technology, security technology and workplace management systems.
- Confident working in a lively, ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, hands-on and able to work independently.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.