Workplace Experience Coordinator (Seattle)
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Front desk management – oversee the front desk operations including, but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, meeting room scheduling/coordination, and commuter pass distribution
- Office supply, snack and beverage management – take inventory of office supplies, snacks and beverages weekly and place orders, as needed
- Shipping/receiving – assist with the shipping, receiving and sorting of packages both national and international
- Security – enter guests into building management security system, check guests in, confirm NDAs are signed upon guest arrival
- Maintenance – assist with the creation of preventative maintenance schedules and place service calls in a timely fashion
Catering and Events: The Workplace Experience Coordinator will work closely with the Workplace Experience Specialist on catering orders and event management:
- Catering – place requested catering orders for all Sonos teams, accommodating dietary needs and allocating finances appropriately
- Event Management – manage all aspects of event planning and execution. Work closely with internal teams and external vendors on wants, needs, and budget.
- Expense Tracking – logging all expenses appropriately to confirm we are staying within our budget
- PO Requisition and Invoice Approvals – working with accounts payable on opening POs, reviewing and approving invoices, and confirming vendors are paid in a timely fashion
- 1-2 yrs experience in receptionist, workplace experience or customer service position
- Verbal and written communication skills; project courtesy, sincerity, and honesty in your communication while using the appropriate tone of voice and correct grammar
- Attention to detail: ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Multi-tasking: ability to do multiple tasks such as answer phones, greet visitors, respond to emails, ect. while staying positive
- Customer service skills; patient, attentive, knowledgeable, positive, and ability to read your audience
- Team player; able to successfully work with others by being reliable, positive and ready to assist, when needed.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.