Territory Lead - South East
Retail, Sales and Commercial
Sonos is looking for a Territory Field Sales Manager to oversee a diverse team of Regional Account Managers and Sonos Experience Specialists to contribute to our mission of filling every home with music. You will be responsible for the execution of activities that drive growth in your assigned Territory. The core focus of this role is to empower your team with the tools to understand their market performance, help them use the proper levers to drive growth and to coach your team on how to impact results effectively.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Allocation of market development funds
• Execution & coaching of team activities to drive growth (Store Visits, Dealer Meetings, Demo Events, and Trainings)
• Growth into new channels of business (e.g., Home Builders and Home Security Dealers)
• Vetting new dealers to ensure the proper qualifications
• Driving engagement and development of your team
• Create a quarterly focus objectives for your team
• Set clear expectations with your direct reports regarding our objectives and the activities expected to drive results
• Conduct market visits with your team to ensure execution and coach behaviors
• Analyze results and course correct in areas of underperformance
• Understand our key strategies by channel of business (Retail, Custom Integrator, Security Dealers, New Home Builders)
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of successful people leadership or account management (preferably both)
• Comprehensive understanding of business mechanics and acumen.
• Analytical and strategic mind-set.
• Creative, inspiring and progressive.
• Abiltiy to travel 50% of the time
Are you ready to Rock this job? If yes, send us your application and wow us! If not, but you feel inspired and believe in our story and you strongly feel you can contribute and be a game-changer, stay in touch through our Talent Network, Twitter or follow us on LinkedIn.
You can expect a response from us within 2 weeks of your application. If you fit the requirements for this role you'll be invited for a video interview. In the rounds following the you'll be meeting band members from our global teams.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.