System Integration Engineer
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Define system verification strategies and plans including verification of multiple sub-assemblies and diagnostic and system software.
- Develop comprehensive product level design verification test plans.
- Own execution and tracking of HW Reliability and performance testing for assigned products at Asian CM sites.
- Document test results and perform failure analysis. Capture, analyze, and summarize defect details. Support design teams in failure debugging efforts. Drive and own root cause analysis of all failures found during HW testing.
- Review sub-assembly (or module level) design verification plans.
- Develop and implement automated and manual system verification tests.
- Make recommendations to the design team for corrective actions.
- Develop regression test suites and documentation.
- Ensure and review the quality of all stages reliability test across all products.
- Assist contract manufacturers with HW reliability test activities at their site.
- Knowledge of analog electronics hardware.
- Transducers, amplifiers, power supplies, digital electronics (computer architecture, memory, AD DA converters…), materials and mechanical engineering, Wireless communications, Audio and acoustic expertise is a strong plus.
- Experience with integrating multiple sub-systems including software is a strong plus.
- Experience using Linux. Scripting languages for automated testing. Perl preferred, python and TCL/Expect a strong plus.
- Excellent cross functional communication skills with a multi-site development team. Ability to communicate effectively in both Chinese and English
- Excellent written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Preferred experience working with Asian suppliers.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.