Department: Product Operations
SONOS is at a very exciting point in its evolution and is looking for supply chain talents to join our team and help lead us to the next level in operational execution excellence.
This associate will be actively engaged in driving top performance in supply planning to support the company’s growth and development. The successful candidate is an energetic, results oriented supply planner with a strong track record of executing a robust and integrated supply and capacity planning.
Reporting to the Director, Global Supply Chain Planning, he/she holds the responsibility for driving and continuously developing a best in class Supply planning operations for SONOS; continuously monitoring and transparently displaying the performance of the supply planning organization; and partnering with Contract Manufacturer and Sonos internal teams to ensure a transparent planning of SONOS products within agreed levels of service, cost and inventory.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Working closely with their fellow Supply Planning Managers to support master planning process, including planning data validation, master data maintenance, dashboard and reporting.
- As the owner of supply execution, manage transactional activities in GP system, including Purchase order (PO) generation and maintenance, PO acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notes (ASN).
- As the operational contact window with Contract Manufacturer (CM), manage daily communication on demand publish, supply commitment, production status tracking, shipment report, etc.
- Close tracking supply performance dashboard, publish KPI report, drive for related analysis and improvement.
- Support Supply Planning Managers to closely track supply shortage risks, reporting, and facilitate the implementation of solutions.
- Work closely with Supply Planning Managers to facilitate NPI and improvement projects.
- Acting as backup system super-user, support tracking and settlement of system issues.
- Development and automation of performance reporting.
- Proven caliber with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a demand or supply planner’s role in the computer, networking or consumer electronics industry.
- Significant experience in collaborating with, and ensuring reliable performance of top-tier Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) providers, particularly in China.
- Significant experience in working in a multinational company under demanding environment.
- Significant experience in working with ERP systems and planning tools.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.