SONOS is a fast growing global enterprise, with an established yet still developing global brand name that combines innovation and life style, and with huge momentum on its journey to a simple, but far reaching vision – to fill every house with music. There is a continuous need for SONOS to invest in its organization across the globe, thus growing the level of professionalism, talent and experience within the Company.
SONOS is at a very exciting point in its evolution and is looking for supply chain talents to join our team and help lead us to the next level in operational execution excellence.
This associate will be actively engaged in driving top performance in supply planning to support the company’s growth and development. The successful candidate is an energetic, results oriented manager with a strong track record of executing a robust and integrated supply and capacity planning.
Reporting to the Senior Supply Planning Manager, he/she holds the responsibility for driving and continuously developing a best in class Supply planning operations for SONOS; continuously monitoring and transparently displaying the performance of this operation, and partnering with Contract Manufacturer and Sonos internal teams to ensure a transparent planning of SONOS products within agreed levels of service, cost and inventory.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Working closely with Supply Planning Managers to support master planning process, including planning data validation, master data maintenance, dashboard and reporting.
• As the owner of supply execution, manage transactional activities in GP system, including Purchase order (PO) generation and maintenance, PO acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notes (ASN).
• As the operational contact window with Contract Manufacturers(CM), manage daily communication on demand publish, supply commitment, production status tracking, shipment report, etc.
• Close tracking supply performance dashboard, publish KPI report, drive for related analysis and improvement.
• Support Supply Planning Managers to closely track supply shortage risks, reporting, and facilitate the implementation of solutions.
• Work closely with Supply Planning Managers to facilitate NPI and improvement projects.
• Acting as backup system super-user, support tracking and settlement of system issues.
• Any other tasks assigned by manager.
An ideal candidate for Supply Planner’s role will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven caliber with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a demand or supply planner’s role in the computer, networking or consumer electronics industry.
• Significant experience in collaborating with, and ensuring reliable performance of top-tier Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) providers, particularly in China.
• Significant experience in working in a multinational company under demanding environment.
• Significant experience in working with ERP systems and planning tools.
• Bachelor Degree in acknowledged college. Major in Supply Chain management would be a plus.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both English and Mandarin, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
• Good at Microsoft Office tools, esp. Excel.
• Passion for numbers and metrics – must be data driven.
• Willingness to embrace and drive change, innovative problem solver. Naturally curious.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.