Summer Internship 2020 | E-Commerce Intern
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Support our CRO process by managing idea intake, generating test hypotheses, working cross-functionally to execute tests, and following-up with stakeholders with analysis and next steps
- Monitor global search queries and tune site search within Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ecommerce platform), with a focus on optimizing for conversion and relevancy
- Help draft briefs, compose project plans, and drive execution of seasonal GTM campaigns, including promotions and merchandising experiences
- You have an interest in building a career in ecommerce
- You deliver a high degree of accuracy and are detail oriented
- You have a strong technical aptitude and an insatiable appetite for learning and staying up to date with technology
- You have strong analytical skills, and know how to craft compelling narratives around data
- You are articulate and concise in written and verbal communication
- You are ambitious and a self-starter
- You are a problem-solver with excellent follow-through
- You have excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills, with some project coordination experience
- You are comfortable working with a team in a dynamic environment
- Past experience working in marketing, digital marketing, or ecommerce OR a degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Experience managing complex projects with integrity and transparency to all stakeholders
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Google docs (collaboration), Jira (issue and work tracking), and Confluence (documentation)
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus (self-guided modules are available to the public via Trailhead) OR an aptitude for learning new platforms and systems
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.