Sr. Manager Program Management Customer Care
The Customer Care mission is to keep every Sonos home filled with music. We are looking for an experienced Care Program Manager to help drive programs and projects that support our mission.
You will be responsible for managing a team focusing on all program oriented activities (product life-cycle and organizational initiatives) for the Customer Care department in the Go-to-Market (GTM) organization. You will align with GTM functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Care) and the Product organization. You will be working on multiple programs and projects simultaneously, while working to create best-practices in support of Sonos’ exceptional growth and to ensure consistency and quality across all programs.
You will report to the Sr. Director Customer Care.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Strategic Development and Deployment: support the Customer Care leadership team in the development of strategic plans, drive the deployment of strategic initiatives and ensure projects are tracked and achieve desired objectives.
• Project Management: provide project management support to cross-functional teams and other special projects of importance for or with impact to Customer Care.
• Stakeholder management/communication: communicate effectively and efficiently to a wide range of stakeholders across Sonos and with external partners.
• Meeting management: support the leadership team to ensure alignment through management of team meetings, reporting and other where necessary.
• Team management: determine strategic direction of the team, coach team members on personal development, and create support platform for Sonos culture in team.
• Cross functional alignment and cooperation: align with other Program and Project Managers in GTM and Product organization on Program Management Governance and Methodologies.
• Roadmap definition and project assignment: realize portfolio and roadmap for Care and control overview and assignation of projects and execution.
• A seasoned Program Manager (7+ years) with proven track record of managing programs, projects and initiatives in an operations and customer support environment.
• Minimum a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study.
• Fluent in English, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organizing skills, use systematic approach to manage and lead programs.
• Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional programs and projects with global teams.
• Strong personality and experience with management of stakeholders of different levels and departments.
• Leadership flair with the skill to motivate team to perform and exceed expectations.
• Ability to work in a fast paced multicultural environment.
• Passionate about music and technology.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first interview.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.