Sr. Manager Customer Care Operations - Europe
Our Customer Care mission is to keep every home filled with music. Our objective is to accelerate to seamless 24/7 Care Experiences by investing in Digital Care channels (Social, Community and Content).
In order to execute on our objective, we need to hire a Sr. Manager for Europe to oversee and lead the transformation from a traditional call center environment to a multi-skilled omni-channel environment enabling 24/7 Care for Sonos owners.
From a customer perspective, you will be responsible for all care experiences in the European region. From a team perspective, you will lead a team of Country Managers and drive cross functional collaboration with all Care teams in Europe. From an organization perspective, you will connect and partner closely with all functions outside of Care (Marketing, Finance, Sales etc.) within the European region to understand and deliver the desired customer experience, and represent this experience within Sonos.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
Be the Care leader for Europe, leading a team of Country managers with multi-skilled personnel (team members interacting with customers on phone, text/email and social channels) to deliver a high quality of support across all channels to our customers.
The biggest challenge is leading change and driving transformation whilst maintaining and improving the high experience standards of Sonos Care.
You are expected to develop and execute strategic direction and manage the overall performance of the European region. Close collaboration is needed with the European outsourced partner, all Care teams and internal stakeholders to understand and address business needs. Lead different projects (from operational to strategic challenges) to further develop Care. Analyzing and reporting all relevant customer experience data within the region and translate them into actionable insights. Lead by example according to the Sonos values and be an advocate for the Sonos culture cross-functionally.
You will also take seat in the European cross-functional Leadership Team consisting of the leaders of all regional functions (HR, Finance, Marketing). You are not only the leader of Care, but a business leader who functions actively in the leadership team of the European Go-To-Market GTM organization.
• Proven track record in managing and improving customer experience.
• Experience with Digital Care (Social, Community and Content) is a plus.
• Experience in a multi-channel Customer Care environment within a matrix-organization is a plus.
• Experience with forecasting and work force management principles is a must.
• Experience with owning and adhering to budget targets is a must.
• Experience with outsourced contact centers is a must.
• Bachelor degree and minimum 7 years of experience in leading teams and managers.
• Result focused with outstanding analytical skills.
• Vast experience in a technology driven company/technical environment (start-up or Software Company) is preferred.
• Excellent Relationship Management, strong influencing skills and able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
• Inspiring and authentic leader who knows how to lead and inspire high performing individuals/teams according to the Sonos values. Excellent communicator and ability to take the time to mentor and develop others.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.