Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Boston, Hilversum, Santa Barbara
As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for the Finance function, you will be a member of a team responsible for the evaluation and design of Finance focused system and process improvements, as well as the development, support and maintenance of the financial systems landscape, which includes SAP S/4HANA, Concur, Blackline, Banking Integration, and a variety of reporting solutions.
The team is responsible for Finance related results of integrations from non-finance SAP modules or 3rd party, integrated systems, for the ongoing health and vitality of the Finance related system and process documentation and for ensuring end users have the ability to efficiently operate within our solutions.
You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
• Planning related to the tasks associated with business analysis and the software development lifecycle (waterfall, iterative, Agile).
• Stakeholder Analysis is conducted to identify the stakeholders who will be impacted by the change and understand their influence and authority levels.
• Risk assessment using methods to identify risk, probability, impact and how to mitigate those risks.
• Facilitation skills for meeting management, and requirements workshop planning and management.
• Elicitation such as questioning techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholder’s needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to an understanding of the business need rather than what they want.
• Manage Requirements to understand the requirements change process, and traceability.
• Communicating Requirements including the use of presentation skills and the ability to create a requirements package.
• Organizational Analysis to identify current capabilities and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Utilizing various modeling techniques such as process modeling, data modeling, system modeling.
• Interface analysis the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal.
• Writing requirements using different approaches such as use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and state charts, data dictionaries, class or entity relationship diagrams.
• User experience knowing how a user interface helps the user to successfully complete a task, also known as usability.
• 7+ yrs in SAP & Financial Implementations
• Strong knowledge of SAP FICO and integration with Materials Management (MM) & Sales and Distribution (SD) modules
• Well-rounded functional knowledge of some or all: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Close, Cash Management, Indirect Tax, Consolidation, and Financial Reporting
• Proven ability to design, review, and implement solutions that improve the efficiency of finance leveraging SAP
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with business process owners and IT to identify and solve process improvements
• Experience with relevant Regulatory Requirements (i.e: Sarbanes-Oxley)
• Concur Expense & Blackline integration and administration
• S/4 HANA experience (Cloud version double bonus!)
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.