Sonos Experience Specialist - San Francisco
Retail, Sales and Commercial
Los Angeles, Santa Barbara
Sonos is looking for a Sonos Experience Specialist (SES) to support all channels of business in assigned market with the mission to fill every home with music. You will be responsible for deploying and maintaining the overall field marketing duties within your assigned region. Ensuring on a daily basis our partners are trained, educated in the true way to sell Sonos as well as ensuring our display experience is met.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Relationship Experience – Develop meaningful, high-quality business relationships with our partners.
• Training Experience - Educate our partners & their staff on our Brand, Products, and Technologies in a competent, high quality, Sonos brand manner.
• Demonstration Experience - Provide customers & partners with compelling, product presentations.
• Event Experience – Support and deploy Sonos Experience events which promote both awareness & conversion alike.
• Tactical Sales Experience– Selling support during key peak times, as needed, and help guide these customers & partners towards product purchases in a fun and informative way.
• Display Experience – Ensure our products and displays always look new and adhere to Sonos brand and merchandising standards.
• Reporting – Capture insights and report on them in our Partner Relationship Manger tool
• Performance Analysis- Identify gaps in performance by door, determine the root- cause, and create and implement an action plan to improve performance
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Between 5-10 years of customer facing Sales or Marketing experience
• Strong relationship building skills
• Driven to exceed assigned performance metrics
• Excellent communicator (written & verbal)
• Self-motivator that thrives in an ambiguous environment
• Progressive outside of the box thinker
Are you ready to Rock this job? If yes, send us your application and wow us! If not, but you feel inspired and believe in our story and you strongly feel you can contribute and be a game-changer, stay in touch through our Talent Network, Twitter or follow us on LinkedIn.
You can expect a response from us within 2 weeks of your application. If you fit the requirements for this role you'll be invited for a video interview. In the rounds following the you'll be meeting band members from our Sales team ending the process with our Country Director.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.