Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
Deliver and improve brand awareness & advocacy by:
- Relationship Experience – Developing meaningful, high quality business relationships with our partners.
- Training Experience - Educate our partners & their staff on our Brand, Products and Technologies in a competent, high quality, Sonos brand manner.
- Demonstration Experience - Provide customers & partners with compelling, product presentations.
- Event Experience – Support and deploy Sonos Experience events which promote both awareness & conversion alike.
- Tactical Sales Experience– Selling support during key peak times, as needed, and help guide these customers & partners towards product purchases in a friendly and informative way.
- Display Experience – Validate our products and displays always look new and adhere to Sonos brand and merchandising guidelines.
- Reporting – Capture concise field reporting on all partner visits, trainings, demo events and competitive insights within designated territory.
The ideal Experience Specialist is a music lover, technology enthusiast, energetic, self-motivated, has excellent organizational skills, and possesses strong communication and presentation skills. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.