Senior Software Developer (Demandware Back-End)
Platforms and Infrastructure
This position will be responsible for eCommerce B2C & B2B Back-End development and system integrations in the Platforms & Infrastructure team with a focus on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Software-As-A-Service platform.
This position will be instrumental in our success in leveraging the Commerce Cloud platform to the fullest, both in terms of functionality as well as availability to our customers around the world.
The perfect candidate is an experienced hands-on music lover with several significant Demandware implementation projects under their belt, a high level of energy, flexibility and the perpetual enthusiasm that get projects done in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
What You’ll Do:
- You will lead work on architecting improvements and introducing new functionality to our Commerce Cloud implementation.
- You will work on bringing our Commerce Cloud capabilities to more customers around the world.
- You will work as a Commerce Cloud back-end developer on topics such as developing data transfer feeds, customizing process flows, integrate third party services, and customize front-end user interaction flows.
- You will work within integration platforms such as MS BizTalk to integrate Commerce Cloud feeds with our ERP and CRM platforms.
- You will work with a team on variety of enterprise integration initiatives as well as platform specific implementations, enhancements, bug fixes, and production support outside of the core Commerce Cloud domain.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage special development initiatives as they arise.
- Lead and work closely with business users on gathering requirements
- Build, test and document the systems on which you work; creating test-driven development wherever possible.
- Work with a team to solve business enterprise integration requests with solid and realistic project scopes and timelines.
- Provide support to the team as needed for ongoing systems and operational demands.
We will review all applications and respond within one week.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.