Senior Manager, Global Product Returns
Department: Business Operations
Location: Boston, Hilversum, Santa Barbara
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Define, implement and maintain global end-to-end product returns strategy.
- End to end process management and optimization.
- Own global product returns budget and forecast.
- Drive long term returns forecasting & planning.
- Drive short term repair planning and capacity.
- Maintain inventory levels and movements (components, packaging and finished goods).
- Manage supplier and customer contract terms definition.
- Strategic management of the relationships between Sonos and its returns partners:
- Define and build the partner management framework and guidelines to provide best in industry customer service.
- Select the right partners to support our goals and maintain these relationships on senior management levels.
- Responsibility for partner contracts and service level agreements.
- Oversee the delivery of continuous and effective services within budget.
- Work to grow logistics partner relationships by identifying new business opportunities.
- Manage partner business reviews and opportunities.
- Provide leadership that inspires and motivates others to act as a High Performing Team: customer experience focused, collaborative and relentlessly progressive. The job holder must lead and drive change through cross-functional influence and relationship building.
- Manage the continual change agenda by early adoption of new trends and opportunities with a challenging mentality
- A progressive career in an international business environment
- Detailed understanding of global product returns.
- Proven track record in managing and improving supply chain partner relationships.
- Experience of designing and implementing product returns processes and metrics.
- Ability to facilitate innovation and change effectively
- Results focus with outstanding analytical skills.
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Must have a good mixture of drive and empathy; having the empathy to identify the true value drivers for our customers and the drive to deliver that value.
- Excellent listening as well as open and to the point communication skills.
- Strong stress resistant personality with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization.
- Must be able to travel frequently.
- A lover of emerging technologies, ideally with a passion for music!!
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.