Senior Fulfilment Coordinator Australia
Department: Business Operations
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Product allocation: Actively participate in the ANZ/APAC regional supply/demand balancing process to ensure we have the right product, at the right time in the right place
- Monitor the integration dashboard and error messages to secure our orders flow through the systems as intended. Raise appropriate IT help tickets to ensure quick resolution
- Act as first point of contact and escalation for the rest of the Fulfilment and Returns Team, Logistics Team and our 3PL regarding critical or recurring issues in our order-to-cash processes or supporting systems
- Own and run the daily (in peak season) and weekly operational meetings with our 3PL and our Logistics teams
- Initiate and participate in improvement projects that touch on cross-functional / cross-organisational processes to improve performance, standardise across countries and eradicate inefficiencies
- Drive efficiency in our order-to-cash process e.g. increasing automatic order intake (EDI) and effectively outsourcing process elements to 3rd parties
- Work closely with our European colleagues to ensure the ANZ/APAC region adopts all regional efficiency improvements
- Determine priorities and resource management in projects and improvement activities on B2B processes and systems
- Prepare performance reports by collecting and analysing information and initiate improvement activities
- Ensure that all current best practices and activities of B2B fulfilment are captured in work instructions and deployed to all relevant team members
- Ensure successful implementation with our partners as Subject Matter Expert in various GTM projects. Be the operations workflow project manager to ensure all S&OP and fulfilment team members execute to plan. (e.g. new product introductions, end of life, global/regional promotions, system changes/updates)
- Monitor and drive progress on JIRA tickets related to operational support systems
- The Senior Fulfilment Coordinator reports into the Operations Manager ANZ
- Be an interface between the local Sales and Marketing teams and Operations
- You work in a small team of Fulfilment Coordinators – supporting them in making decisions and bringing experience to the ongoing operation. You understand that there will be a balance of operational work (managing/entering/releasing orders, answering partner queries via email and phone etc) and senior responsibilities (managing forecasts with key accounts, leading projects, supporting colleagues with information and decision making)
- You will work with the other Fulfilment Coordinators and are responsible for smooth fulfilment operations. You work with them on issue resolution or escalation, process improvement and GTM project excellence
- You will be the first escalation point for our logistics provider and manage the day to day relationship, including their SLA performance. If issues with our Logistics Provider or carriers need more structural attention you will manage issue resolution and escalation with the partner
- You interact closely with the ANZ sales team and regional planner to translate short term planning through channel allocation into a well-balanced order release schedule. You provide input to the monthly forecast cycle and track sell-in performance to that forecast
- You will own the country allocation and give insight to channel specific order patterns and open order book situation
- Enable the team to effectively work with Finance to ensure flawless invoice to cash, online payments and credit notes for returns
- Background in operational processing and returns handling with exposure to sales management and business-to-business partnerships
- Demand and supply planning/forecasting experience is beneficial
- Experience with Microsoft office is a must. Experience with ERP systems, EDI implementations or other automated order systems is a plus
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Takes ownership of open issues and recurring problems and involves the right people to ensure both immediate corrective actions as well as structural solutions
- Works well in fast moving, multi-cultural and multi-functional teams
- Expertise in creating and managing customer relationships and performance measurement through tracking against agreed SLAs
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.