Senior Fulfilment Coordinator Australia
Our Operations mission is to reliably ensure we have the right product, at the right time, in the right place, while maximizing long-term profitability. Operations @Sonos unifies our company and partners as we conceive, plan and deliver our products in a way that delights our customers and maximizes our long-term financial performance.
As a member of the Global Fulfilment and Returns team in APAC, within our office in Melbourne, the Senior Fulfilment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring both excellent operational execution and Go-To-Market project implementation with our B2B partners and distributors in the region. You drive our product allocation process to secure online product availability on sonos.com and optimise product availability across our retail partners. On top, you own the operational alignment and issue resolution with our logistics service providers. You own the daily monitoring of the order management process, securing a “happy flow” and you support the team in resolving any deviations from the desired state.
You are the Subject Matter Expert in new product introductions, returns processes, end of life, packaging changes, promotions etc. You focus on structural problem solving through process improvement, documentation and deployment in the team. You drive standardisation and simplification of mainly our B2B processes and systems.
You and the team own the order management process from receiving PO’s to timely and accurately release to our Logistics Partner. You monitor our inbound product from factory and outbound deliveries - following up on any deviations versus account expectations. You go the extra mile to ensure our trade partners and distributors are delighted with the operational support and service they receive from Sonos.
You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
1) Oversee the monitoring & resolution of issues in the full order-to-cash cycle
- Product allocation: Actively participate in the ANZ/APAC regional supply/demand balancing process to ensure we have the right product, at the right time in the right place
- Monitor the integration dashboard and error messages to secure our orders flow through the systems as intended. Raise appropriate IT help tickets to ensure quick resolution
- Act as a first point of contact and escalation for the rest of the Fulfilment and Returns Team, Logistics Team and our 3PL regarding critical or recurring issues in our order-to-cash processes or supporting systems
2) Drive operational excellence through our logistics partners
- Own and run the daily (in peak season) and weekly operational meetings with our 3PL and our Logistics teams
- Initiate and participate in improvement projects that touch on cross-functional / cross-organisational processes to improve performance, standardise across countries and eradicate inefficiencies
3) Drive standardisation and simplification of our B2B processes and systems
- Drive efficiency in our order-to-cash process e.g. increasing automatic order intake (EDI) and effectively outsourcing process elements to 3rd parties
- Work closely with our European colleagues to ensure the ANZ/APAC region adopts all regional efficiency improvements
4) Continuously seek ways to improve the way we work
- Determine priorities and resource management in projects and improvement activities on B2B processes and systems
- Prepare performance reports by collecting and analysing information and initiate improvement activities
- Ensure that all current best practices and activities of B2B fulfilment are captured in work instructions and deployed to all relevant team members
- Ensure successful implementation with our partners as Subject Matter Expert in various GTM projects. Be the operations workflow project manager to ensure all S&OP and fulfilment team members execute to plan. (e.g. new product introductions, end of life, global / regional promotions, system changes / updates)
- Monitor and drive progress on JIRA tickets related to operational support systems
- The Snr Fulfilment Coordinator reports into the Operations Manager ANZ
- Be an interface between the local Sales and Marketing teams and Operations
- You work in a small team of Fulfilment Coordinators – supporting them in making decisions and bringing experience to the ongoing operation. You understand that there will be a balance of operational work (managing/entering/releasing orders, answering partner queries via email and phone etc) and senior responsibilities (managing forecasts with key accounts, leading projects, supporting colleagues with information and decision making)
- You will work with the other Fulfilment Coordinators and are responsible for smooth fulfilment operations. You work with them on issue resolution or escalation, process improvement and GTM project excellence
- You will be the first escalation point for our logistics provider and manage the day to day relationship, including their SLA performance. If issues with our Logistics Provider or carriers need more structural attention you will manage issue resolution and escalation with the partner
- You interact closely with the ANZ sales team and regional planner to translate short term planning through channel allocation into a well-balanced order release schedule. You provide input to the monthly forecast cycle and track sell-in performance to that forecast
- You will own the country allocation and give insight to channel specific order patterns and open order book situation
- Enable the team to effectively work with Finance to ensure flawless invoice to cash, online payments and credit notes for returns
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.