Senior Designer Global Brand
Location: Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Conceptualize and develop designs for our digital touchpoints
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Lead medium to large scale projects and experiences
- Design and evolve a digital design system
- Finalize designs and experiences with developers, engineers
- Inspire and co-create with Jr. designers and copywriters (internal and external)
- Co-create with designers, strategists, technologists and marketers.
- A degree in a creative field such as graphic/digital design, fine arts, visual communication, art direction.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design and digital design at world class agencies, technology brands and startups.
- Hyper developed digital design abilities and you have contributed to product launch communication and other go-to-market initiatives.
- You have expressed product education through a consumer benefit filter.
- You are an accomplished verbal communicator and presenter, a self starter and mentor with a positive influence on the team and willing to punch through ambiguity and keep momentum high.
- You are comfortable with functional, aspirational and editorial design styles and very familiar with art direction and visual design principles.
- Your portfolio showcases your exceptional skills and love for design. Please include links to your portfolio in your application, we would love to see your work.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.