Senior Compensation Analyst
Human Resources and Talent
Sonos is looking for a seasoned Senior Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards Team. This position is in Boston, MA and reports to the Sr. Manager of Total Rewards.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Work within the Total Rewards team on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and stock refresh
• Running the compensation cycles - annual bonus and stock review
• Serve as a consultant to HR partners and recruiters for any comp-related scenarios for employees & candidates
• Drive enhanced understanding of Sonos’ compensation philosophies and strategies by providing comprehensive compensation training to new hires on the HR and Talent Acquisition teams
• Manage relationships with compensation survey vendors as well as quarterly survey participation.
• Prepare ad hoc compensation and headcount related reports for management
• Audit fields in ADP/HRB as they relate to compensation, such as ensuring commissions eligibility vs. corporate bonus plan eligibility, job code and level accuracy, etc.
• Liaise with third party vendors and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll, FP&A, Stock Admin & IT)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or equivalent practical experience
• 8+ years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
• Strong understanding of HR processes and data
• Exposure to US based stock option plans preferred
• Demonstrated mastery of reporting and proven problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Previous exposure to HR systems such as ADP/HRB
• Effective interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to balance multiple significant projects and tasks in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline driven environment
• Well-organized and able to work independently, but also as a strong team player
• Advanced Excel skills
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.