Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Finance, Accounting or related education background, at least obtained B.S degree
• CICPA, AICPA or any other equivalent qualifications will be privilege.
• At least 8 years of related experience
• Public firm (Big4 ) will be a plus
• Technology and/or Consumer Electronics industry with MNC experience a plus
• Have good understanding of local tax and accounting regulations and standard processes in China, including familiarity with import/export administration and record-keeping, VAT administration, and all other locally required filings
• Strong business sense and analytical skills
• US GAAP knowledge would be must
• Advanced Excel skills, including ability to query and analyze large datasets required
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate with co-workers around the global and outside professionals
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of mid-range ERP systems (Great Plains a plus) as well as MS Office applications (including all aspects of Outlook)
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.