Department: Platforms and Infrastructure
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Be the Salesforce.com development lead working with Data Services, Product Development, Web Development, Marketing, Sales & Customer Care.
- Serve as the primary resource for Force.com development, specifically as it relates to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce and related Salesforce languages and technologies.
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations in and out of our Salesforce clouds, as well as assist in implementing and updating integrations.
- Work with CRM team and business partners to understand requirements, define, and optimize processes and help drive process improvements to meet business needs in Salesforce.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using best practices through standard configuration and custom development.
- Develop clear requirements and specifications when custom development is required.
- Establish best practices for development, testing, and change control.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and Apps to recommend as solutions for business problems.
- Log and track identified system problems and work with technology teams through resolution.
- Provide insight to both the business and development teams on useful third party applications.
- Document and maintain Salesforce eco-system and provide knowledge transfer to various teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience. Certified Platform Developer preferred.
- Certified Administrator (or equivalent declarative experience and understanding) preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Proficiency developing on Force.com platform, including a demonstrated knowledge of platform requirements such as governor limits.
- Solution-oriented with a vision for long-term Salesforce architecture and platform sustainability.
- Experience with, understanding of, or desire to learn Lightning development framework.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, including REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming, Connect, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the various Salesforce integration technologies, both between Salesforce clouds and external systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be customer focused and work effectively with cross functional teams.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.