Department: Platforms and Infrastructure
You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
- Be the Salesforce.com development lead working with Data Services, Product Development, Web Development, Marketing, Sales & Customer Care.
- Serve as the primary resource for Force.com development, specifically as it relates to Apex, SOQL, Visualforce and related Salesforce languages and technologies.
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations in and out of our Salesforce clouds, as well as assist in implementing and updating integrations.
- Work with CRM team and business partners to understand requirements, define, and optimize processes and help drive process improvements to meet business needs in Salesforce.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using best practices through standard configuration and custom development.
- Develop clear requirements and specifications when custom development is required.
- Establish best practices for development, testing, and change control.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and Apps to recommend as solutions for business problems.
- Log and track identified system problems and work with technology teams through resolution.
- Provide insight to both the business and development teams on useful third party applications.
- Document and maintain Salesforce eco-system and provide knowledge transfer to various teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience. Certified Platform Developer preferred.
- Certified Administrator (or equivalent declarative experience and understanding) preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Proficiency developing on Force.com platform, including a demonstrated knowledge of platform requirements such as governor limits.
- Solution-oriented with a vision for long-term Salesforce architecture and platform sustainability.
- Experience with, understanding of, or desire to learn Lightning development framework.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, including REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming, Connect, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the various Salesforce integration technologies, both between Salesforce clouds and external systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be customer focused and work effectively with cross functional teams.
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.