Department: Platforms and Infrastructure
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Serve as a Salesforce expert working with Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships teams to leverage platform functionality to achieve CRM goals.
- Work with business partners to understand requirements, define and optimize processes and help drive process improvements to meet business needs in Salesforce.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using best practices through standard configuration.
- Establish best practices for configuration, development, testing & change control.
- Develop clear requirements and specifications when custom development is required.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases and functionality to recommend solutions for business problems.
- Log and track identified system problems and work with technology teams through resolution.
- Provide insight to both the business and development teams on useful third party applications
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations into and out of our Salesforce clouds as well as assist with implementing advanced integrations.
- Document and maintain Sonos’ Salesforce ecosystem and provide knowledge transfer to applicable teams.
- Train users on new functionality as part of the standard release process.
- Work with technical team members to train on complex Salesforce concepts.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Able to display strong understanding of the various Salesforce integration methodologies, both between Salesforce clouds and external systems.
- Strong data analysis skills using various data mining approaches (i.e. SOQL, SQL, Excel)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience developing on Force.com platform preferred.
- Customer focused and work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Background in process design and project management.
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.