Retail Experience Specialist France
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Executes and contributes to the Retail Experience initiatives and plans in the market, based on cluster plans and with the support of manager.
- Drives parts of the Sonos program and activities.
- Contributes to high standards of execution and ensures that brand guidelines are followed.
- Creates Retail Experience initiatives locally, ensuring they align with the cluster plan/calendar.
- Coordinates and oversees vendor / agency work (field marketing, point of sale and creative agency), regularly reporting to manager. Ensures learnings and results are shared and leveraged internally.
- Assesses the communication workflow and brings consistency in bringing the key messaging across all of our communication channels towards consumer and dealers.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Experienced retail marketing specialist with 2-3 years of relevant experience in the fields of online marketing, retail marketing and point-of-sales for a premium brand (preferably in the consumer electronics market);
- Solid understanding of customer journeys and channel partners and share our ambition to build an iconic brand.
- You have a rolling-up-the-sleeves mentality;
- You are able to work both independently and in collaboration with a small team, operating in a matrix structure;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in both the French and English language.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.