Regional Trainer - Tampa/Miami
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
Location: Other US
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Respect: We show up on-time, listen attentively, and contribute.
- Collaboration: We favor productive debate over consensus, and commit when decisions are made.
- Transparency: We put issues on the table.
- Ownership: We do what’s best for Sonos
- Present compelling and engaging content in a variety of settings such as in person, webinar/video-conference, over the phone, etc
- Execute training sessions for a wide variety of audiences that can include Retail Associates, Customer Integrators, Sonos end users, and more
- Create or modify existing content to meet the needs of the specific audience
- Effectively demonstrate all aspects of the Sonos ecosystem- this includes both our hardware and software
- Build the right message for the right audience. Craft a compelling story that inspires your partners to show our products in the exciting way
- Support Sonos events that focus on advocacy of our system
- Stay current on technology and industry trends
- Build relationships with all levels of an organization to create a culture of learning about Sonos
- Monitor performance of large retail accounts (ie Best Buy) and all channels within assigned territory
- Create and execute actionable plans to impact performance in assigned market
- Plan regional training events that include internal and external partners
- Collaborate with your Regional Account Manager counterpart to produce and deliver a Quarterly Business Review highlighting the strengths and opportunities of your market.
- Maintain a training plan and calendar for assigned region that supports the United States training strategy
- Capture insights from accounts during meetings and visits and relate those insights to assigned territory performance metrics
- Participate in working groups that explore and create new forms of training content at Sonos
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self starter, as this role is a remote position with up to 70% travel. Time management skills will be necessary to be successful
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours continuously
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- An experienced, passionate, and professional trainer with a knack for explaining technical details and story telling
- Ability to utilize relationships to influence partner performance
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.