Regional Account Manager Audio Visual and Installed Solutions Nordics
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
Location: Copenhagen, Stockholm
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Create a long term strategy for the Nordic AV / IS region to support sustainable profitable growth;
- Build and develop meaningful relationships with distribution partners/key accounts to deliver against the goals;
- Identify and act on new business opportunities related to the AV / IS Industry;
- Work closely with all functions across the Northern Europe, regional and global teams;
- Full accountability of forecast and expectations;
- Takes ownership and approaches problem solving in a positive and solution oriented manner;
- Good presentation, storytelling and negotiation abilities.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience and account management in the Audio Visual and Installed Solutions market;
- A creative ‘problem solving and solution finding’ approach to day to day business;
- Strong relationship builder and strong team player;
- A strong rapport builder with great interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and strategic mind-set;
- Creative, inspiring and progressive;
- Great communicator (written & verbal);
- Native speaker in Danish or Swedish, and a very strong command of English, both in writing and verbally.
- A never-accept-less work ethic;
- A self-motivator that thrives in an ambiguous environment;
- An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter);
- A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things;
- The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions;
- A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.