Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Serve as primary contact /relationship manager for key vendor accounts
• Perform detailed spend analysis and rationalize vendor base
• Develop, communicate and execute procurement strategies
• Prepare and present regular procurement strategy updates to Sr. Management
• Develop and execute cost reduction roadmaps with functional leads and key vendors
• Provide input to functional leads on potential cost reduction opportunities
• Assist functional leads in the development of Statement of Work for key purchases
• Develop, manage and execute sourcing events for key purchases (including development of RFQ/P)
• Develop and execute negotiation plans for key purchases
• Negotiate pricing, delivery /timing and contractual language for key purchases
• Serve as escalation point for resolution of any vendor related issues
• Monitor compliance with established contracts /agreements
• Design, develop and implement performance scorecard for key vendors
• Develop and execute vendor performance /quality improvement roadmaps
• Develop, manage and execute QBR process for key vendors
• Track and report any cost savings achieved
• BA/BS required
• Degree in business related field preferred
• 7 to 10 years of related purchasing / procurement experience required
• Strong understanding of contracts and contractual language
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Independent thinker
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly analytical
• Excellent professional judgment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong cross functional leader with the ability to motivate teams and influence key stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with key members of both internal and vendor teams
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task effectively
• Excellent conflict /problem resolution skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proficient in the procurement & management of Indirect goods and services
• Proficient in vendor relationship and performance management
• Strong understanding of vendor quality tools and techniques and current industry best practices
Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.