Partner Program Manager
Department: Product Management
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Deeply understand Sonos’ mission and product roadmap and be able to influence our partner’s roadmap.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills to navigate and maintain the relationship between Sonos and our partners, ensuring that we don’t skip a beat between the two companies.
- Represent Sonos inside the partner, ensuring our perspective and values are represented in conversations and have a positive impact on decision-making.
- Without pause, transition to be the voice of the Partner when engaging with internal teams at Sonos ensuring your fellow bandmates understand the Partner’s point of view at the strategic and tactical level.
- Successful delivery on the roadmap is a direct result of ensuring that Partners have the necessary support and resources available from Sonos, lining up the right people at the right time to move the partnership forward. This includes being comfortable with change management and executing in an environment where priorities change quickly.
- Solving hard technical, business, and design problems and finding common ground with Partners to ensure trade-offs are well understood and communicated so that short term tactics don’t become obstacles to the larger partnership mission and goals.
- 5+ years of recent experience as a successful product leader.
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Ability to work closely with strategic partners through technical integrations.
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to technical audiences.
- Proactive and biased to action, you learn quickly, work independently, and take ownership of open issues.
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.