Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• B.S. Degree in Packaging Engineering or Science.
• Up to 3 years of industry experience.
• Internship experience with a company utilizing packaging engineering and testing skills.
• Familiarity with International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) testing specifications
• Familiarity with packaging testing equipment, drop tester, vibration, compression, environmental chambers.
• Experience with structural packaging design software such as ArtiosCAD
• Experience with 3D CAD design software such as SolidWorks, NX or equivalent
• Experience troubleshooting technical challenges and managing them through resolution
• Ability to multi-task, work quickly, and communicate accurately and effectively
• Ability to work comfortably individually as well as within a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 30% annually, mainly to China
Most importantly, you love music and are passionate about executing awesome packaging for Sonos products. If this description is incredibly exciting and inspiring to you, we want you to audition for the Band!
Apply now and if there is a strong match, we'll reach out!
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.