PR Manager France
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Corporate PR: Grow, protect, and defend the corporate reputation of Sonos, Inc. This includes business communications, executive communications, social impact, issues management & crisis.
- Product PR: Drive interest in, understanding of and conversation around the Sonos brand and products through culturally connected storytelling, experiences, and partnerships.
- Brand PR: Build and protect the product reputation of Sonos, across software, hardware and partner integrations. Lead execution for new product unveils, news & reviews, partner announcements, proactive/reactive compete efforts, and security.
- Own localization of global PR initiatives (translations, proofing and cultural adaptation). Maintain the company’s global voice while ensuring relevance in the market.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum five years’ experience at a PR agency or in-house executive, preferably within Consumer Technology as well as brand PR and event organization;
- Strategic and creative skill set to build impactful and original PR programs;
- Excellent network of top-tier media contacts in France, with a proven track record in executing public relations, media relations and communications programs;
- A deep connection to music and listening culture in France, as well as a strong understanding of consumer electronics, music and entertainment public relations;
- Extensive experience with product reviews;
- Strong communicator with a flexible mindset to work in an agile and fast-changing industry;
- Native French speaker, good copy writing and editing skills. Excellent written and spoken English.
- You are a self-motivated, strong networker and communicator;
- You relish working in a fast-changing matrixed environment;
- You have the leadership skills to guide agency teams, partners and stakeholders through the Sonos experience.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.