New Initiatives Coordinator
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Order to delivery management: Ensure a flawless order experience for our customers on sonos.com, from the eCommerce platform through our payment and fraud prevention providers to delivery.
- Payment Management: Solve payment issues as quickly as possible and fix recurring payment issues.
- Delivery Management: Work with the eCommerce experience team to resolve delayed or incomplete deliveries. Actively communicate with our customers to support issue resolution. Work with our Logistics team and carriers to structurally improve delivery performance through JIRA.
- Ensure any unresolved customer issues are brought to the attention of relevant business leads on a timely basis.
- Prepare performance reports by collecting and analysing information and initiate improvement activities.
- Help drive insights from reports and work with the team to identify areas for optimization and testing.
- Contribute to efforts to optimise wider business processes, collaborating and disseminating the latest instructions to other groups within Sonos.
- Respond to requests for assistance from customers to identify, determine, recreate, resolve or escalate issues using existing guidelines and standardized tools.
- Experience with project & process management.
- Background in (or affinity with) operational processing, with exposure to e-commerce management and direct customer contact/service.
- Is decisive, service-minded and action-oriented.
- Takes ownership of open issues and recurring problems and involves the right people to ensure both immediate corrective actions as well as structural solutions.
- Can be operationally minded and business-minded, commitment to efficiency of processes and the opportunity to drive growth.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Works well in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
- A strong team player with a Sonos first mindset, committed to a customer experience comes first approach.
- Comfortable representing the Sonos brand in conversations and maintaining a strong tone of voice in all communications.
- You’re an autodidact, with a passion for solving challenges using different tools
- Technical background is a bonus, at a minimum you should feel comfortable using digital tools or learning how to quickly.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Demandware or other) and ticket systems (Oracle RightNow, SalesForce or other) is a plus.
- Familiarity with analytics systems (Google Analytics) and formatting reports
- Ability to proactively outreach to opt-in customers and owners to gather insights and opinions
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.