National Sales Manager, Business Development
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
Location: Boston, Seattle
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Develop the strategies by which we will enter new verticals within the Installed Solutions Channel.
- Lead the day to day work of developing and launching new partnerships.
- Build and develop meaningful relationships to exceed corporate growth goals.
- Provide channel insights and contribute to the sell-through forecast process.
- Collaborate with marketing to create a marketing strategy for each new vertical and partner
- Work closely with your operations partners to ensure forecasts are met and orders are being delivered on time.
- Allocate your time to ensure you are impacting the partners with the most potential and driving business forward
- Partner with other Account Managers and Sales leaders on initiatives (new product launches, promotions, price changes) to ensure team alignment.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business and digging into the root cause (inputs vs outputs)
- Act as a point of contact for our Works with Sonos partners who operate primarily in the Installed Solutions channel
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development or relevant Marketing experience.
- Must be based in Boston or Seattle and able to travel at least 25% of the time
- Driven to exceed assigned performance metrics.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Data Driven mindset and attitude.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Great communicator (written & verbal).
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Progressive outside of the box thinker.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.