National Account Manager - UK
Retail, Sales and Commercial
Sonos UK is looking for a dynamic and ambitious National Account Manager to help drive us towards our mission to fill every home with music. The role will include managing two high profile accounts, John Lewis and Richersounds as well as developing new market opportunities. Building on and creating new strategic relationships with partners and ensuring activities are implemented to the highest standard is fundamental to the role. In order to drive continuous progression in a competitive category emphasis is placed on the ability to think strategically and beyond the day to day account management.
The terrific part is that we have a great story – extremely cool products, collaborative teams and dizzying growth. If you love music, solving challenges, exploring opportunities and doing things the right way every time, we’d like to talk to you
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Develop the relationships with existing accounts and build new relationships with prospective accounts to drive performance that delivers against country / corporate goals.
• Develop and execute the agreed account strategy through the highest standard account management
• Build and execute launch strategies in line with our product and promotional roadmap
• Responsibility for building a commercial terms package for each account that drives efficiency for Sonos and engagement from the retail partner
• Identify new and emerging opportunities within the accounts to find new routes to our target customer
• Working closely with all functions of the UK Team (marketing / operations / management) and appropriate global teams to ensure the defined accounts / channels have cut through activities, well trained and knowledgeable staff, strong in-store Sonos presence and a pro-active approach to attracting and converting new customers.
• Full accountability of sell-through / sell in forecasts / inventory levels and availability metrics.
Are you ready to Rock this job? If yes, send us your application and wow us! If not, but you feel inspired and believe in our story and you strongly feel you can contribute and be a game-changer, stay in touch through our Talent Network, Twitter or follow us on Linkedin.
If you fit the requirements for this role you'll be invited for a video interview with one of our recruiters. In the rounds following the conversation with the recruiter you'll be meeting band members from our Sales and Marketing team in the UK.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.