Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Provide thought partnership to the Sr. Director Marketing and Director Brand Experience setting the vision/processes that enable us to execute our mission, objectives and strategies in the region.
• Oversee regional Integrated Marketing Planning (IMC), closely collaborate with global IMC planner(s) to ensure detailed Go-To-market plans are developed and driven to excellence in all markets.
• Act as core member of global Marketing Ops team, representing the EMEA region.
• Manage program/project manager(s) who are driving the work to meet marketing plan deliverables.
• Responsible for oversight, management, and analysis of brand marketing dates and gates to deliver materials for timely and consistent regional execution.
• Executive producer on any projects that are deemed business critical- regional summits, key launches, monthly MLT.
• Drive and deliver the regional marketing calendar (long term, 1 year, seasonal, including market specific views).
• Drive annual brand planning process and goal alignment.
• Implement robust marketing go to market process - beginning to end.
• Top line view of all GTM deliverables and track against calendar timeline.
• Key contributor in building a robust infrastructure for the development and distribution of assets from Global to regions.
• Document management insuring availability of the most up to date information.
• Track regional plan activation to insure we are delivering on our commitments and goals.
• Conduct regular sessions with markets to ensure they’re supported and set up for success.
• Partner with Finance departments to ensure further improvement of processes, systems, templates and accuracy.
• Maintain demand creation budget, including vendor management to maximize budgetary dollars.
• Drive functional accountabilities and on time delivery of all projects.
• Provide process and standardized tools to drive consistency and improve effectiveness.
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in Marketing/Sales in a high-pace international A-brand matrix environment.
• Positive thinker with a “can-do” attitude and a true self-starter.
• Consumer Electronics / Consumer Goods / Global / Multi-Channel experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
• Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
• Capable of streamlining and improving processes, and troubleshooting.
• Ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
• Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on all areas of responsibility.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.