Marketing Manager UK
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Work closely with global advertising and production team to suggest compelling local media and creative rotation plans for global brand campaigns.
- Additionally, plan and execute “always on” paid media plans that complement global brand campaigns through local podcasting and digital advertising buys.
- Work closely with global teams and local agencies to manage performance marketing campaigns. Maintain blended ROAS at or above agreed KPIs.
- Provide local insights and advise global brand activation team on vendors, locations, production, etc. Be fully integrated into global task force and help manage local executions.
- Be the point of contact for external brands to co-develop marketing and/or commercial partnerships and ensure high standards of execution in any partner integration.
- Work with PR manager to identity positive news stories and product reviews suitable for paid amplification. Work with content owner / media outlet to secure necessary approvals. Manage execution on relevant local ad platform holder/social network.
- Maintain Sonos’ local social media presence e.g. Facebook and other relevant platforms.
- Oversee asset localization process including managing proofreaders and in-market localization vendor. Ensure the highest quality tone & voice according to guidelines.
- Strong marketing and brand-building experience.
- Fluency in media planning and various digital and traditional media formats.
- Exposure to and appreciation for all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Experience in the consumer electronics, lifestyle and/or luxury industries.
- Agile problem-solver who enjoys getting close to the work.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Ability to influence outcomes within the cluster.
- Demonstrated success using marketing to drive the business.
- Comfortable within fast-paced global organization where team members are in multiple offices and countries.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Intellectual curiosity with an aptitude for learning.
- Business english fluency, and strong presentation skills.
- Education: College degree required.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.