Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Act as brand champion to ensure all of our activities deliver the best brand experiences and live up to our brand promise. Every time.
• Drive world class integrated marketing plans to build a culturally relevant icon and establish Sonos as the unbeatable leader in home audio.
• Work closely together with the local Commercial team to define channel strategy, build relationships, influence partners and create opportunities for Sonos to succeed.
• Leads integrated country-level monthly and quarterly marketing planning. On strategy globally, ambitious, innovative, underpinning business objectives and built with local insights and market knowledge.
• Always lead with DTC.
• Evaluate and act upon strengths and weaknesses of each distribution channel relative to their ability to meet sales objectives.
• Work intimately and constructively with the European Marketing Leadership team and broader European Marketing organization. Finding the balance between local needs, regional objectives and global strategies and translate regional/local needs.
• Oversee and drive the execution of brand events, partnerships, campaigns and retail programs.
• Oversee and drive the execution of all channel marketing support tools and programs; including partner websites, promotions, merchandising, point of sale displays, training seminars, accommodation programs and newsletters.
• Manage the allocated Retail Marketing and MDF budget and work with Finance to keep budget in line with forecast/revenue.
• Evangelize local markets, drive enthusiasm and market understanding into the Regional and Global teams.
• Lead, direct and manage the in-country Marketing team.
• A keen music lover.
• 7+ years of experience managing A-brand(s) and teams in an international consumer marketing environment, ideally in music, technology or consumer lifestyle marketing.
• Energetic, action-oriented, passionate and extravert personality.
• Keen understanding of local culture, music and (digital) media landscape.
• Background in brand and culture marketing, in a fast paced high-growth environment.
• Strong strategic and organizational skills; Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment and deliver on deadline and on budget.
• Proven track record in cultural brand building, creative execution, brand communication planning and execution with a focus on digital and social techniques at scale.
• Combine strategic clarity paired with innovation, fresh perspective and exceptional executional strength.
• Experience in managing a full marketing mix and making intelligent and constructive trade-offs to deliver on Brand and Commercial ambitions.
• Track record in managing brand partnerships driving exceptional results.
• Inspiring team leader, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to influence global/regional/local teams, create opportunities and rally the organization around them.
• Understanding and experience of local retail market highly desirable.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first interview.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.