Contract Marketing Campaign Manager, Global CRM
Location: Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Think customer first.
- Plan and execute CRM strategies that improve the ownership experience and incite purchase.
- Own intake process, messaging cadence, segmentation, and delivery to timeline.
- Think creatively and help design value proposition storytelling & content creation.
- Manage CRM intake process, program management, company-wide best practice, and global playbooks.
- Own briefing process including planning messaging strategy and partnering with creative and production teams to build final assets.
- Manage execution and oversight of CRM producers.
- Evaluate campaign performance, and GA tracking, and deliver wrap-up reports and recommendations for future high-velocity campaigns in partnership with analytics.
- Build a deep expertise of the product portfolio and user journey to develop effective campaigns that produce the desired customer outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns with dynamic content management and personalization.
- Drive testing and segmentation strategies in partnership with Analytics, including development of testing plan, execution and sharing and documenting results.
- Work closely with PM team to build in-app messaging muscle and create forward-looking roadmap.
- Responsible for flawless execution via QC and process definition.
- Drives team towards more efficient and effective processes.
- Work closely with all business owners to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- In-depth Salesforce CRM experience – creating campaigns, journey automation, content builder, lead management, assignment rules.
- A strong background in campaign marketing, with a focus on database marketing and content marketing.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; polished interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to build relationships and manage external vendors.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Expertise with methods for measuring and quantifying performance.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effort to deliver on expected timelines, and proceed with established objectives.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.