Manager, Brand Design
Location: Santa Barbara
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Builds and execute brand design strategies, managing brand development lifecycle both internally and externally.
- Identify and nurture key functions that require strong design direction
- Works closely with Planning team to traffic information and communicate across regions
- Work across Sonos teams to translate the company's strategy and business goals into themes that drive awareness and increase engagement and conversion.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels and assets, maintaining high standards for quality
- Manage agency relationships
- Partner with internal comms to build the brand from the inside out.
- Lead all communication with international marketing leads on brand design priorities and best practices.
- Manage color palette, font and other licensed or revolving assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, a related field or 5 years of relevant work experience in a creative production or marketing management
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable about graphic design, illustration, 3D design, marketing creative, asset management and social media
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for brand building and consistency. Detailed knowledge and expertise around all formats (print, digital, motion, photo, copy) and social platforms.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert in developing brand design strategies that are relevant to individual functions.
- Understand how updates are applied across various functions with diverse resources and timelines.
- You are at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding how brands exist in culture and the minds of consumers.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with high level of teamwork
- Flexibility to travel on short notice
- Deep ability to collect, analyze and use data to affect change.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.