LabView Development Engineer
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Develop test and measurement software to simplify RF Transceiver performance and regulatory compliance validation.
- Design, implement, and maintain test automation solutions for wireless speaker products.
- Engage with Product development team to review product design and ensure DFT principles are applied in product design phase.
- Learn all facets of RF test, networking, and security
- Provide input to wireless related production software improvements
- Work with test fixture suppliers to develop high-volume production oriented, platform based test fixtures.
- Create technical documentation including test specs, test flows, test hardware drawings, and software release notes.
- Drive continuous improvement activity, such as production efficiency improvement, yield improvement, test time reduction and process optimization.
- Performing other tasks as directed or needed.
- Travel <20% of the time
- Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of LabVIEW/Teststand programming experience, ideally for test & measurement applications
- Knowledge of different test instruments and instrument communication protocols
- Proven track record of delivering on-time, quality LabVIEW applications
- Familiar with Linux based embedded system Hardware/Software architecture, understanding of Linux based diagnostics.
- Methodical approach to coding, testing and documentation
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Design principles
- Familiarity with software version control and bug tracking using Perforce and Jira
- Experience (or interest) in RF automation and performance measurements
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Display courage to innovate, admit faults, and/or make mistakes.
- National Instruments Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA) or Developer is a plus
- Experience with wireless regulatory compliance (FCC, ETSI, IC, etc) is a plus
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.