Key Account Manager
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
Be responsible for leading our sales and channel efforts in the region into our top retail accounts, building key account plans for China. As the local key account, key partner champion – with an innate feel for the brand, brand strategy coupled with deep understanding of our retailer’s strategy, business and shopper audience. Working closely with all internal functions of the local China Team to ensure that relevant needs of the key accounts are met and goals / objectives of Sonos and our key accounts are aligned and maximized / optimized.
You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
- Maintain good relationship and trust level with channel key account leadership team, with Sale ops team to promote sell revenue by leverage resource of leadership team of KA.
- New channel/distributor development, focuses on chain store development, and get regional/country level distributor on board.
- Well transmit the company policy, and make sure team are well-follow.
- Support store development program
- Understand the market situation; provide the valuable suggestions to the management.
- Maintain the relationships between Operation and other department make effort to build a passionate team.
- Make sure the Operation Procedure is well followed.
- Maintain relationship with local government.
- Around 8 years’ experience in sales and marketing field, preferably in fast moving consumer goods, fashion, cosmetics. Retail management experience is a plus.
- computer skill and presentation skill.
- Energetic, creative, honest
- Bachelor degree or above and fluent in oral and written English
- Enthusiastic and work independently.
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.