Retail, Sales and Commercial
SONOS is looking for an Internal Sales Admin Support for Germany to work with the regional & central Sales Teams on winning in the German Home Audio market. Winning means to drive significant growth of the wireless audio market through increased channel efficiency, partner validation, sales support excellence and actively managing partner productivity through better KPI management. This person will be responsible for all aspects of Internal Sales supporting the entire Sales team on day to day issues as well improving thereof. Key is to see yourself and the role as a service role for the entire sales team. This is a key position for our future growth plans and in conjunction to optimize administration.
The person we hire will be able to make a big difference to the success of SONOS – one of the biggest names in CE retail in Germany. This position offers a real opportunity for the candidate to become a shining star within a brand that needs to deal with a hyper growth environment and a massive potential. We love to work strategically with the ability to roll up sleeves and make things happen.
The best part of SONOS is that we have a wonderful story: We love Music, we develop extremely cool products, we work in collaborative teams and deal with outstanding growth. If you love music and enjoy working in a dynamic team, facing challenges, making a difference and doing things right, we’d like to talk to you.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Administration, controlling and tracking of all national & regional Sales MDF funds & sales agreements.
• Further optimization of administrational sales process on day-by-day base.
• Key User for Sales for all internal tools (CRM, Cube etc.)
• Analytics / consolidation of any sales activities and act as an early warning system for the sales team & sales management
• Reactive handling of partner contact (tools, Mail, Phone,… )
• Secure & control defined Service Level Agreements (reaction times, reports, …)
• Partner contract management (onboarding, changes, termination) by owning the process
• Passion for sales related administrational work and reporting
• Mid-longterm experience and track record in Sales BackOffice.
• Solid experience with actual MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft CRM (Dynamics) will be an advantage.
• Broad understanding of sales processes
• Written and verbal communication skills in German & English.
• Analytical skills, structured and creative work attitude.
• Process / workflow driven
• Open communication skills / good personality and positive attitude.
• High flexibility, reliability and open mindset
• Must demonstrate a great “Can Do & feel accountable” mentality.
• Do you love Music and Entertainment?
• Experience in the German CE/IT market will be an advantage.
After reviewing your application we aim to give you feedback within 2 weeks
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.