Inside Account Manager, Northeast
Department: Retail, Sales and Commercial
Location: Boston, Other US
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Live our Company Behaviors - Inside Account Managers should be examples of the Sonos behaviors of Respect, Collaboration, Transparency, and Ownership to both internal and external partners.
- Relationship Management - Build and develop dealer relationships to exceed company growth goals. This is done by supporting partners through responding to inbound requests in a complete and timely manner.
- Forecast Guidance - Provide channel insights and contribute to the sell-through forecast process by developing a broad understanding of the business across the assigned region.
- Resource Management - Create a game plan that allows you to use your time effectively to ensure you are proactively impacting the dealers with the most potential while supporting all partners within your region.
- Field Partnership - Forge an important bond by working side-by-side with your regional Outside Account Manager peer to ensure a high level of support to and feedback from the region. This team will co-create the best strategy for the market.
- Regional Marketing - Use smart business tools to develop programs that drive incremental growth for our partners within the assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Highly organized and proficient with Google Suite, Salesforce, and Zoom
- Between 5-10 years of customer facing Sales or Marketing experience within this channel
- Ability to utilize relationships to influence partner performance
- Commitment to meet or exceed sales targets
- Advanced analytical skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Progressive, creative problem solver
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.