Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Develop and communicate a clear European channel strategy to bring our brand to life in retail. A strategy which underpins business objectives, is ambitious and is built with local and regional insights and market knowledge.
• Ensure the right retail approach and experience across a wide range of channels, from consumer electronics to audio video specialists to furniture/home stores and online retailers.
• Lead regional e-tail strategy, implementation and monitoring to become a top class e-tail brand – innovate, test & learn.
• Develop, implement and track clear ROI measurement criteria and processes for channel activities.
• Collaborate with local marketing teams to learn about market needs and ensure consistent yet locally relevant brand executions.
• Create a collaborative atmosphere at all levels within the regional sales and marketing team to realize maximum growth within the business.
• Provide regional feedback to our global teams on European Channel marketing trends, (customer) needs and buying behaviors.
• Coordination and Implementation of Retail Demo & display Road Map in Europe.
• Manage and coordinate new product launch programs across the region in alignment with the global launch plans.
• Where needed, develop marketing collateral, sales kits, newsletter etc. that are specific for the European market and that are in alignment with the Global brand strategy.
• Channel analysis and recommendation (marketing initiatives, sales incentive programs, pricing and margin strategy, etc.).
• Productivity analysis, best practice sharing and recommendations.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in retail strategy and execution for a global A-brand.
• Experience in a global matrix organization.
• Great feel for, and experience with, Brand building and Channel communications.
• People orientated leader with the ability to get results through influencing a group of individual professionals with whom you work.
• Experience in working with and leading an international team in a matrix organization.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to short notice procedures and changes, and at the same time deliver on deadline and on budget.
• Strong Planning, Organization, and Implementation skills with consistent attention to detail.
• Experience in marketing with strong focus on Branded Retail, Channel Development and Consumer Shopping Behavior.
• Excellent business acumen.
• A hands-on attitude, analytically strong, creative, with excellent communication skills.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.