Department: Human Resources and Talent
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Be the main point of contact for operational HR matters for managers and employees across the European G&A function.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for managers and employees for all HR related questions and queries (systems, policies and processes).
- Oversee all aspects of the employee lifecycle:
- Responsible for the administrative requirements for on-boarding new joiners and supporting current employees, including the drafting of contracts (new hires / renewals / transfers), letters, preparation of employer statements.
- Support leadership in performance management and ER related matters in collaboration with the functional HR Business Partner.
- Oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents, ensuring the data integrity and quality of all HR data, and ensuring compliance to local labour requirement.
- Manage voluntary and involuntary terminations as well as assisting with internal reorganizations in collaboration with the functional HR Business Partner.
- Support the optimization of organizational processes and personnel administration.
- Work closely with Global HR Business Partners, global EES and European Employment Counsel to further enhance global alignment and collaboration.
- Collaborate and coordinate with local Payroll.
- Perform HR Analytics and reporting tasks.
- Assist with the implementation of local and global HR special projects and initiatives.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a generalist HR role.
- Solid experience with the different aspects of Dutch labor law is a must-have (amongst others: Experience with absence management, works council, terminations, employment contracts).
- Have the ability to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Business fluency in English and Dutch is essential (speech and writing) - knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of HR tools (ADP is an advantage).
- Proactive, with a ‘can-do mindset’.
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask and prioritize.
- A strong communicator.
- Organized, detail oriented, and flexible.
- A problem solver; you think in solutions and opportunities, offering innovative and constructive ideas.
- A strong team-player.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.