Global Logistics Manager
Department: Business Operations
Due to our increased supply chain complexity and expanding business in new markets and channels, we have a need for a Global Logistics Manager to help manage our logistics flows. You will report to the Director of Global Logistics and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on global, regional and country levels.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Manage operational and tactical aspects of our component inbound and NPI/FG outbound flows
- Manage the relationship with our logistics partners within the agreed SLA’s and within a strict governance of KPI’s and regular Operations / Business Reviews
- Continuously improve standard operating procedures for all our logistics processes
- Monitor industry trends, standards and practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution
- Help streamline operations and identify the best way to use the company’s resources to achieve its goals
- Work cross functionally with all relevant functions to optimize all logistical flows
- Contribute to the development, scaling and professionalization of the Global Logistics infrastructure (people, processes, tools) by pro-actively initiating as well as diligently supporting the development and implementation of projects and programs aimed at improving scale and performance and increasing execution capability
- A progressive career in an international supply chain environment
- Relevant supply chain management education
- Solid experience of managing logistics service providers operationally and tactically
- Analytic and quantitative skills
- Comfortable collaborating with other employees at different organizational levels
- Ability to facilitate innovation/change effectively
- Excellent team worker and devotion to serving the Sonos customer
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Excellent listening as well as open and to the point communication skills
- Strong stress resistant personality with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.