Global Logistics Manager
Department: Business Operations
To prepare for our future growth, Sonos is looking for a dynamic and experienced team player who will join the team as Global Logistics Manager located in Shanghai, China. You report into the Global Logistics Director and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders on global, regional and country levels.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- Manage operational and tactical aspects of our finished good inbound logistics
- Manage the relationship with our logistics partners within the agreed SLA’s and within a strict governance of KPI’s and regular Operations / Business Reviews
- Accountable for China returns centers inventory and warehouse management
- Coordinate and analyze all the logistical functions
- Create or revise standard operating procedures for all our logistics processes
- Monitor industry trends, standards and practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution
- Oversee the entire life cycle of a product including component sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, internal allocation, order release and final delivery
- Enhance performance by determining and reducing inefficiencies that might consume profits.
- Help streamline operations and identify the best way to use the company’s resources to achieve its goals.
- Work cross functionally with all relevant functions to optimize all logistical flows
- Manage logistics cost within budget expectations and find opportunities to save logistics cost
- Contribute to the development, scaling and professionalization of the Global Logistics infrastructure (people, processes, tools) by pro-actively initiating as well as diligently supporting the development and implementation of projects and programs aimed at improving scale and performance and increasing execution capability
- A progressive career in an international logistics/distribution/fulfillment environment
- Relevant supply chain management education
- Analytic and quantitative skills
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of databases, statistics applications, spreadsheets and logistics programs
- Comfortable collaborating with other employees at different organizational levels
- Ability to facilitate innovation/change effectively
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Must have a good mixture of drive and empathy; having the empathy to identify the true value drivers for our key customers and the drive to deliver that value.
- Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.