Global Logistics Analyst
In 2002, we set out with a goal – to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our vision was simple - fill every home with music and make listening a valued experience again. We’re making it easy for everybody to listen to the music they love in every room of their home. To hear the songs they love, to discover new music they never knew existed, and to appreciate it all with the highest sound quality.
We’re doing it all over the world – In more than 60 countries, in seven languages through thousands of retailers. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experience – with new products, new software and continually investing in ways to provide our customers the best experience possible. We’re doing what we set out to do. Changing the way people listen to music – one home at a time.
To prepare for our future growth, Sonos is looking for a dynamic and experienced team player who will join the team as Global Logistics Analyst.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Manage operational and tactical aspects of our component inbound logistics
• Manage operational and tactical aspects of our finished good inbound logistics
• Manage the relationship with our logistics partners within the agreed SLA’s and within a strict governance of KPI’s and regular Operations / Business Reviews
• Accountable for China returns centers inventory and warehouse management
• Coordinate and analyze all the logistical functions
• Create or revise standard operating procedures for all our logistics processes
• Monitor industry trends, standards and practices to identify developments in logistics planning or execution
• Oversee the entire life cycle of a product including component sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, internal allocation, order release and final delivery
• Enhance performance by determining and reducing inefficiencies that might consume profits.
• Help streamline operations and identify the best way to use the company’s resources to achieve its goals.
• Work cross functionally with all relevant functions to optimize all logistical flows
• Manage logistics cost within budget expectations and find opportunities to save logistics cost
• Contribute to the development, scaling and professionalization of the Global Logistics infrastructure (people, processes, tools) by pro-actively initiating as well as diligently supporting the development and implementation of projects and programs aimed at improving scale and performance and increasing execution capability.
• A progressive career in an international logistics/distribution/fulfillment environment
• Relevant supply chain management education
• Solid experience of managing logistics service providers operationally and tactically
• Analytic and quantitative skills
• Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of databases, statistics applications, spreadsheets and logistics programs
• Comfortable collaborating with other employees at different organizational levels
• Ability to facilitate innovation/change effectively
• Excellent team worker and devotion to serving the Sonos customer.
• Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• Must have a good mixture of drive and empathy; having the empathy to identify the true value drivers for our key customers and the drive to deliver that value.
• Excellent listening as well as open and to the point communication skills.
• Strong stress resistant personality with good negotiation and influencing skills.
• Flexible, team builder, team innovator, feels totally at ease in a fast-growing organization.
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.