Platforms and Infrastructure
Boston, Hilversum, Other Australia
Sonos is on a journey to be the most sought after home audio brand in the world. Our brand experience is changing the way people listen to music, and our job is to bring this experience to more modern music lovers around the globe.
Do you have extensive Microsoft Dynamics GP experience and a passion for music? In this role, you will provide technical leadership and support to Sonos’ multi company Microsoft Dynamics GP user base across multiple time zones. Specific responsibilities include release management, triage and resolution of user issues, integrations, process flows, application and system maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics GP and related 3rd party add-on applications.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the infrastructure team, business analysts, business users, and development/data services teams. You will oversee the change management process to ensure consistent system operation.
If you love music, and are in the mood to roll up your sleeves and work with a lot of really intelligent and focused folks, then we’re the place for you.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
• Provides business analysis and assesses scope/technical impact of GP modules, patches & 3rd party add-ons
• Oversees and manages release process for promoting changes
• Triage issues and support users in a dynamic multi-company/multi-currency environment
• Oversees assignment and control of roles and responsibility assignments in Dynamics GP
• Ensures health and well-being of production system including long running jobs, performance problems, security and other core ERP fundamentals.
• Strong understanding of GP Distribution/SOPS, Finance and Logistics modules and best practices
• Must have proven track record of leading the implementation and support of GP modules & 3rd party add-ons
• 3+ years of technical & application support experience with Dynamics GP
• 5+ years of overall technical & application support experience with ERP systems (Dynamics GP, Oracle, Dynamics AX or SAP)
• Strong MS SQL Server and Dynamics GP skills including underlying data structure
• Experience working with one or more of the following: SmartConnect, Integration Manager, Management Reporter, Report Writer, VBA, Extender, SmartList Builder, SSRS, EDI, Electronic Banking, Company Data Archive
• Experience on other complimentary platforms such as BizTalk, Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com is desirable.
We will review all applications and respond within one week.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.