Fulfillment Coordinator - DTC AUS
Department: Business Operations
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of talent. You assume everyone’s best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You’re passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
- DTC order, payment & fraud management
- Order Management: Ensure a flawless order experience for our customers on sonos.com, through our e-commerce platform DemandWare. Monitor the Integration Dashboard to ensure orders flow through our systems to our Logistics Partner.
- Product allocation: Actively protect DTC On Line Availability to ensure we have the right product, at the right time in the right place. Manage communication online in cases of out of stock/backorder situations.
- Payment Management: Working with the Global DTC team, determine our payment strategy, define payment methods and enable a smooth and secure check-out process. Solve payment issue holds as quickly as possible and work with payment service providers to structurally solve recurring payment issues.
- Fraud Management: With the Global DTC team, determine our fraud prevention strategy to minimise the risk of charge-backs. Continuously balance customer experience, sales opportunities, risk and cost. Work with our payment management partner to optimise the fraud review process. Resolve escalated fraud reviews.
- DTC Delivery Management
- Delivery Management: Own any delayed or incomplete DTC deliveries. Actively communicate with our customers to support in issue resolution. Work with our Logistics team and carriers to structurally improve delivery performance to DTC through JIRA.
- DTC Operations Customer Support Management
- Training & reference materials: Create and deliver training on how Customer Care should handle fulfilment related customer requests for DTC (order, payment, delivery related tickets). Ensure work instructions and decision trees are up to date for reference.
- Ensure any unresolved and relevant DTC customer issues are brought to the attention of relevant business leads on a timely basis.
- Partner Program: Manage the partner program/business deals request and approval process. Monitor running programs and support lessons learned.
- Continuously seek for ways to improve the way we work
- Related to all responsibilities as mentioned. Prepare performance reports by collecting and analysing information and initiate improvement activities. Offer insight.
- Ensure that all current best practices are captured in work instructions and deployed to all relevant team members.
- Contribute to or own efforts to optimise wider business processes, often collaborating with other groups within Sonos to improve day-to-day activities.
- Ensure operational excellence as Subject Matter Expert in various business projects (e.g. new product introductions, global & regional promotions, system changes, updates)
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Business leadership to drive growth across the local Sonos ANZ business
- Be the dedicated customer contact and own reactive messaging follow up to initiatives & campaigns to drive improved customer support. Contribute to the household onboarding process to maximise additional purchases.
- Be the face of Sonos when fulfilling B2B2C campaigns. Provide insights to the success of these campaigns, leading to improvement.
- Ensure smooth and efficient introduction of new products, new elements into the DTC business (ie accessories introduction, changes to structure of DTC, changes to product packaging, payment options, other roadmap additions etc).
- Backup other GFR functions where required by the team
- Background in (or affinity with) operational processing, with exposure to e-commerce management and direct customer contact/service.
- Experience with Microsoft office is a must. Experience with e-commerce platforms (DemandWare or other) and ticket systems (Oracle RightNow, SalesForce or other) is a plus.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Technical background is a bonus.
- Is decisive, service minded and action oriented.
- Has experience with project & process management.
- Can be operationally minded and business minded, commitment to efficiency of processes and the opportunity to drive growth in the DTC and Sonos ANZ business
- A strong team player with a Sonos first mindset, committed to a customer experience comes first approach
- Takes ownership of open issues and recurring problems and involves the right people to ensure both immediate corrective actions as well as structural solutions.
- Works well in multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we’re working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better—because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.