You're not like everyone else.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don't stop until you get it right. "Impossible" isn't in your vocabulary. You're more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
You love to listen.
You start every interaction from a place of listening and seeking to understand. You're culturally connected. You remember your first concert. You can readily recommend a binge-worthy show on Netflix, Hulu or HBO. You can't sit in traffic without a great audiobook, podcast or album. You can make a killer playlist. Your idea of a good weekend includes watching a movie or playing a video game.
Acting as a key connection between FP&A, the Finance Business Systems team, the Platforms and Infrastructure team and the business you will:
- Architect, build, and maintain models, dashboards and standard reporting packages, balancing the needs of all FP&A partners and customers across the organization
- Develop and maintain the Anaplan FP&A roadmap and prioritize work on the system backlog
- In partnership with accounting, operations and the data team act as the custodian of hierarchies, working to improve data structure and integrity
- Maintain those hierarchies within Anaplan and develop a process for testing and rollout of any hierarchy or other model changes
- Work across teams to connect Anaplan with existing systems, improving the end-to-end automation, timeliness, accuracy and structure of forecasting and data
- Develop the ability to automate the production of the standard financial reporting for the BoD, Executive Leadership team, and CFO via Anaplan and/or a data visualization tool
- Support day to day system maintenance of Anaplan including user access and security, communicating system updates, training and audit support
- Document and communicate FP&A requirements in future ERP development and rollout
The ideal candidate will have applied experience with Anaplan and data visualization tools (i.e. Microstrategy). You will be able to drive development, determine priorities and have a strong work ethic.
- A strong working knowledge of financial planning, forecasting and business intelligence, reporting and analysis processes and tools
- Demonstrated success in working cross-functionally, determining priorities and relationship building across the organization
- At least 3-8 years of FP&A experience plus a further 2/3+ years of hands on Anaplan (or equivalent) system development, ideally in finance and forecasting implementations
- A clear voice that can articulate best practice approaches for new system requirements while setting the appropriate rationale and context for that approach
- A passion for learning about Financial Planning & Analysis, with a mindset for building consensus while balancing requirements vs. nice to haves
- Excellent project management and process improvement skillset
- A bias for action and the desire to move quickly but methodically through challenges
Skills and characteristics of a successful candidate – you must be able to:
- Balance long term thinking and strategic planning while digging in and doing the work
- Have a collaborative mindset and be capable of working closely with individuals with varying technical backgrounds and skills
- Be willing to listen and learn, then speak and act
- Be a problem solver with the determination to overcome challenges to complete difficult projects
- Humble, self-aware, open, respectful & inclusive
Apply here and if there is a fit, we'll reach out!
In 2002, Sonos set out to reinvent the way people listen at home. The wireless home sound system we created makes it easier than ever to fill any and every room with music, podcasts, TV, and just about anything else you could ever want to hear-all with brilliant, immersive clarity. Since then millions of people in over 60 countries have made Sonos part of their lives.
Today we remain focused on innovation, thoughtfully designing products, inventing new technologies, expanding our software platform, crafting the best sound experience and making a positive social impact in the world.
We're empowering people to listen better because listening builds understanding and drives change. It even increases happiness and brings people together. Simply put, listening leads to a better life. (We've got the data to prove it.)
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.