Ready to change
the world through music?
Here’s just one of the many ways you can make that happen at Sonos.
Finance Business Systems Analyst
Sonos is company of music lovers committed to one promise: the ultimate home music experience. Are you a music lover? A passionate maverick who values the independent spirit, creative problem solving, changing the game and appreciates collaboration? Sonos is looking for disciplined mavericks that can help us build the products and experiences that define the future of music listening.
The Program Manager, Financial Systems & Process will be a hands-on, execution focused professional, responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of systems and process improvements on a worldwide basis. The position will also be responsible for ensuring the control environment is appropriate to meet the needs of the business while reducing risk. The position will partner with IT and will report to the Sr. Manager of Finance Systems & Process.
Our band is large. And while there’s plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive here.
Like a never-accept-less work ethic. An exceptionally low ego-to-talent ratio (none of the first, tons of the latter). A relentless craving to push past your limits and try new things. The smarts and the humble confidence to take on big challenges, make mistakes fast and early, embrace tough feedback, then recover quickly with fresh, startlingly perfect solutions. A fearless willingness to defend great work. And a tendency to totally geek out on music.
If this sounds like you, read on and let’s connect soon.
The ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker, whose hands-on technical experience and collaborative working-style will help accelerate the implementation of the financial systems.
In this role you will:
• Implement a global Finance programs such as corporate card, banking platform and others
• Develop, document and publish corporate policies and processes
• Assist with accounting system maintenance, migration and reconciliation of data
• Develop and report on key KPIs and measurements of success
• Provide executive summary reports to management and other departments
• Professionally interact with management and other departments globally, as well as provide timely answers to inquiries from these parties
• Participate in identifying and closing gaps on key controls
• Perform any additional responsibilities that may be required by management in support of the ongoing development of the department
• Respond to ad hoc requests for information/analysis in a fast paced operating environment
• Support and improve accounting processes by developing solutions to problems and inefficiencies
• Learn and understand backend administrative functions on various finance systems
• Manage and report progress on small, medium and large projects
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline required
• Minimum 5 + years of diverse experience in Accounting and/or Finance, with increasing responsibility
• Customer Focused and Organization/ Attention to Detail are critical to the position
• Excellent organizational abilities and the ability to effectively collaborate and motivate global cross-functional teams
• Comprehensive knowledge of program management principles, practices and procedures, certification a plus
• Process improvement mindset (relentlessly progressive). One who can think differently and challenge conventional ideas but is grounded in the core foundation and principles of accounting and finance
• Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced and project driven environment
• Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
• Demonstrated customer focus - evaluate decisions through the eyes of the customer
• Ability to build strong customer relationships and create processes with customer viewpoints
Apply now and if there is a strong match, you'll be invited for a first phone interview with one of our recruiters.
In 2002, we set out to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our mission–to fill every home with amazing sounding music. Yes, it was an ambitious goal. Challenging, too. And that hasn’t changed.
Since those early days, we’ve remained tirelessly focused on finding innovative ways to make listening out loud, with friends and loved ones, the truly transformative experience it should be. We’ve seen our vision capture the imaginations of music lovers in more than 60 countries, as we’ve continued to introduce products, software, and technologies that help people share the songs they love, discover new music they never knew existed, and experience richer, more musical lives.
At Sonos, we are building a team with extraordinary talent to help us fill every home with music. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.